- Talk with your members on why your land trust should care about protecting public lands. CLCC and CFPA have created a one-pager that can help with this discussion >>
- Learn more about how your land trust, as a 501c3 organization, may actively participate in support of the ballot question. Here’s a handout from the Trust for Public Land with more information on that topic >>
- Mark your calendar for September 11, 6-8pm, and join us in Middletown for an info session on land trusts and lobbying. Details coming soon.
- Contribute to Protect CT Public Lands Coalition, Inc., a new 501c4 organization and State Referendum Committee that is focused on raising money and awareness around public lands protection and the ballot question. Learn more >>
- Spread the word to your friends, colleagues, neighbors, and family members about the ballot question and urge them to vote YES on November 6. We’ll have more information for you to share soon, but you can start here >>
Protecting your public lands is critically important to your land trust's conservation work and its impact upon the quality of life in your community, region, and throughout the state. Please join us in support of this historic opportunity to ensure that public lands receive the protections they deserve.