Spread the Word to Protect Your Public Lands
Distribute Palm Cards! ... Put Pen to Paper! ... Share and Tweet! ...and Vote YES (Question #2) to Protect Public Lands on November 6!
On November 6th, you and your land trust have a historic opportunity to help pass a statewide ballot measure to better protect state-owned conservation and agricultural lands.
Here's how you can help!
- Spread the Word! Tell your friends, colleagues, neighbors and family members about the ballot question and urge them to vote YES on November 6. Get an Informational One-Pager >>
- Distribute Informational "Palm" Cards! The Protect CT Public Lands Coalition, Inc. has information cards available to distribute to your network, local businesses, when tabling at events, to post at kiosks at your land trust's preserves, etc. Request Palm Cards >>
- Write a letter to the editor! The Protect CT Public Lands Coalition, Inc. has templates that make it easy to write a letter to the editor (LTE) for publication to your local paper. Request LTE Templates >>
- Share & Tweet! Follow CLCC on Facebook and Twitter and share, share, share!
- Other ideas? If you have other ideas for sharing information, please contact us
anytime with questions!
Additional Resources & Information
- Handouts from "The Do's and Don'ts for Land Trusts at the Ballot Box and the Capitol" Info Session (9/11) >>
- One-Pager on Campaign to Protect Public Lands >>
- Description of public lands ballot question available at voting sites statewide >>
- Text of question on the 11.6.18 ballot >>
- Why Land Trusts should support protecting public lands >>