2013 Excellence in Land Conservation Awards
The Connecticut Land Conservation Council (CLCC) seeks nominations for its Excellence in Conservation Awards to be given at the annual CLCC Connecticut Land Conservation Conference on Saturday, March 23, 2013. This year the CLCC will give two awards: one to an individual and the other to an organization. All entries should be submitted via email no later than February 4, 2013.
CLCC seeks nominations for organizations completing projects in 2012 which demonstrate excellence in any aspect of land conservation work and moved land conservation forward in a creative and substantial way. These might include collaboration among organizations, creativity in acquisition structuring, stewardship projects, outreach programs, etc.
CLCC seeks nominations to recognize an individual who has made a substantial contribution to land conservation in our state. Nominees should have a long-term commitment to conservation causes which has furthered the work of one or more conservation organizations in Connecticut.
The awardees’ contributions should serve as guides and examples to other land trusts and conservation professionals in Connecticut. Successful nominations will be highlighted within conference materials and on the CLCC website.
1. All nominations should be via email to Ginny Gwynn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be received by February 4, 2013 to be considered.
2. Please indicate “CLCC Award Nomination - Individual” or “CLCC Award Nomination – Organization” in the email subject line.
3. Nominations should be made for either an individual or an organization. Each organization nomination must include a brief description of the project including its timing and why this project is important to furthering land conservation in Connecticut. Each individual nomination must include a description of the person’s contributions to land conservation in Connecticut and the impact of those contributions.
4. The total application should not be more than the equivalent of 3 pages including any photos.
- About Us
- Land Conservation Resources
- Training & Education